Our family loves to have family movie night, but you cannot have a good family movie night without family movie night snacks!
I scoured for some movie snack recipes and found some of the best for you to enjoy during your family movie night!
- Popcorn, Caramel Corn, or try this Trolls Popcorn
- Get fancy with this popcorn Smores Mix or just have a popcorn bar with your toppings of choice!
- Soft Pretzels or try these pretzel bites
- Smurf Snack Mix
- Potato Chips or go fancy with chocolate dipped potato chips
- Homemade Icees
- Candy – M&M’s, Skittles, licorice, or any other favorite candy you like!
- Ice Cream Sundaes – let the kids each pick their own topping, grab some vanilla ice cream and create your own sundaes! Don’t forget the whipped topping!
- Rootbeer Floats
- Chips and salsa
- Puppy chow snack mix
- Cookie mix
This super cute idea that I saw on One Crazy House is genius as well! It’s a great way for the kids to have their family movie night snacks without fighting with each other and while controlling portions!
What are your favorite family movie night snacks? Got a link or recipe to share that isn’t on the list? Drop a comment and let us know so we can add it later!