There is no other nice way to put this – my kids are yogurt fiends! If I let them, they would eat yogurt all day long, every day. Which, I guess I can’t complain. It could be worse.
Fortunately, since becoming a Stonyfield blogger, I have found such an awesome variety of yogurts for them to enjoy.
Our favorite Stonyfield products include…
- Greek Yogurt
- Fruit on the Bottom Yogurt
- Smooth & Creamy Yogurt
- YoBaby Yogurt
- YoToddler and YoKid Squeeze
- Yo Kid Squeezers
Not only do they make great breakfast items and snack items, but I love being able to send them with the kids in their lunch!
– Send them with an insulated lunch bag.
– Include an ice pack in their lunch bag.
– Freeze a water bottle overnight. It can double as an ice pack and as their lunch drink.
– Freeze the Stonyfield Squeeze and Squeezers in the freezer overnight. By the time lunch time rolls around, they should be nice and cold, but not frozen!
– Purchase this neat yogurt cup and send yogurt and granola for lunch. (Or you can send a cup of yogurt with some granola in a separate bag/container!)
– Purchase some containers to put fruit salad in (mix in some fruit with your favorite yogurt flavor!). Or again, send a cup of yogurt with a separate bag/container of cut up fruit for them to add on top!
– Put some yogurt in a small container and send some apples, carrots or other fruits and veggies for them to dip! (That is my favorite way to eat yogurt – a dip of some sort!)
Adding Stonyfield to their lunch is a great way to fill them up with a delicious snack.
What ways do you add Stonyfield to your kids’ lunch boxes?