Did you know Huggies Wipes are great for cleaning more than just baby?
With its triple clean technology it’s perfect for those unexpected messes!
I have 30 other ways to use wipes that don’t involve baby’s bum –
BECAUSE KIDS OUTGROW DIAPERS, NOT MESSES*
- Removing eye makeup.
- As toilet paper substitute.
- Removing hair dye from skin.
- Cleaning the inside of your car.
- Use for hemorrhoid wipes during pregnancy (or post partum).
- Clean the leaves on house plants.
- Attach to a dust mop to clean floors.
- Pen, pencil, crayon, paint remover from walls.
- Clean craft supplies (rubber stamps).
- Good for hunting or fishing (blood, fish guts, ew!)
- Clean bird poop of your window.
- Wipe off deodorant marks on your shirt.
- Clean off puppy’s feet after outdoor play.
- Clean off a messy kitty (especially if your little is playing with the kitty! It’s never a good combo!)
- Wipe down tables, highchairs, carts, etc. in public places.
- Clean hairspray off the wall (or doors).
- Shine your shoes.
- Give baby dolls a bath.
- Seal an envelope.
- Clean the screen on your phone, tablet or PC monitor.
- Clean a chalkboard wall.
- Clean hard to reach places.
- Camping accessory (clean hands, faces, dishes, etc.)
- Remove stain from carpet, clothing, and upholstery.
- Clean your keyboard!
- Clean up your manicure.
- Don’t have time to shower between gym and going out or beach to going out? Wipe down with a wet wipe.
- Clean fan blades.
- Clean appliances.
- Clean messes.
What other uses do you have to use Huggies Simply Clean wipes?